Help & FAQ's
Here you will find the help you need to get up and running with your own bar system!
We will continously add to this page with product descriptions, equipment lists with pro''s and cons, Pictures of complete bar systems and diagrams of how it all goes together from the most basic to the full systems we hope to take the headache out of setting up your bar!
Look out for Beer Goggles Top Tips within product descriptions that wil help setting equipment up!
Competition Terms and Conditions
From time to time Beer Goggles will run competitions to give away prizes stated within the offers.
Such promotions may be run on social media such as :
Or the within the webshop here www.beer-goggles.net
But may not be exclusive to any one platform.
Basic Terms and Conditions - All Competition Offers :
- Employees and contractors (and their respective families) of The Promoter (including any group companies) are not eligible to enter.
- No responsibility is accepted for entries which are lost, corrupted, incomplete or for any failure to capture entry information
- Entrants are required to meet the Entry Criteria but otherwise no other purchase is necessary.
- It is the responsibility of entrants to notify the promoter of any change of contact details. Proof of identity may be required.
- No responsibility is accepted for entries which are lost, corrupted, incomplete or for any failure to capture entry information. Use of false details will result in disqualification. The entry must be made by the person entering the competition – entries sent through third parties, agencies or by automated means (such as scripts and macros) will not be accepted.
- The promoter will have the right to publicly disclose the name of the winner(s) and their city/town of residence.
- The promoter does not endorse any Prize supplied by a third party nor does it endorse the third party supplier. The Prize will only be delivered to addresses within the UK where delivery is offered. The promoter is not responsible for inaccurate prize details supplied by any third party connected with this competition.
- The promoter reserves the right to provide a substitute prize of similar value should the need arise. The payment of all costs and expenses involved in claiming a Prize are the responsibility of the winner(s).
- If the potential winner cannot be contacted or the Prize notification is returned or is undeliverable, such potential winner forfeits all rights to any Prize, and an alternate winner may be selected. An unclaimed Prize may not be awarded. The Prize is non-transferable and no cash alternative is offered.
- Entry implies acceptance of these terms and conditions as final and binding. Entries which are not in accordance with the terms and conditions will be disqualified.
- Any omission to exercise, or delay in exercising, any right or remedy under these terms and conditions shall not constitute a waiver by the promoter of that, or any other, right or remedy.
- The promoter reserves the right to suspend, cancel or modify the prize draw at any time (and for any reason) without notice.
- The promoter shall not be responsible for damages, losses or liabilities of any kind, including without limitation, direct, indirect or consequential loss or damages arising out of or in relation to the prize draw. Nothing in this condition shall limit or exclude liability for death or personal injury as a result of the promoter’s negligence.
- The promoter’s decision in respect of all matters to do with the competition will be final and no correspondence will be entered into.
- The prize draw will be governed by English law and is subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the English courts.
Dec 2014 - Facebook Competition
Beer Goggles has posted a competition offer via Facebook.
Elligible entrants must complete two things to initiate entry to the draw.
Entrants must comment on the post with two friends names.
Entrants must share the post
In order to complete entry into the draw :
Those two friends must subsequently add Beer Goggles as a friend.
Those two friends must like the Beer Goggles page.
Any one of the new friends added can enter the competition in the same way by repeating the steps above but they must add two new friends.
Competetion will close on the 20th Dec 2014
The Winner will be chosen on the 21st Dec 2014
Entrants must be able to collect the prize no later than Weds 24th Dec 2014
Runner Up prizes may be offered at the discretion of Beer Goggles
Beer Goggles reserves the right to change, amend or withdraw the competition and the prize offered without notice.
Competition Closed - No winner drawn as there were no eligible entrants.